Conference "Neighbors in Research"
IDLab members, as well as students writing course papers under their supervision, took an active part in the VIII scientific conference "Neighbors in Research".
This year the conference program was very rich, 4 streams of sections worked in parallel. The following works were presented from the laboratory:
- Elena A. Shakina, Krakovich V., Coates D. "Research-teaching nexus: the new answer to the old question"
- Iuliia Naidenova "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Company’s Investments in Human Capital" Naidenova NiR 2021
- Sofia Paklina, Iuliia Naidenova "BI systems and firm performance: The mediating effect of digitally skilled labor"
- Maria Molodchik, Hardon K., Molodchik A.V., Esaulova I.A. "Innovation and knowledge culture: the mediating role of organizational learning and initiative behavior of employees" Molodchik NiR 2021
- Petr Parshakov "The spread of COVID-19 and attending football matches: Lesson from Belarus"
- Dmitry Kirpishchikov , Lopez-Iturriaga Felix J. , Zavertyaeva M.A. "Boards of directors in BRICS countries: the review of empirical studies"
And also the work carried out by the students of the HSE University-Perm under the supervision of the IDLab members:
- Ekaterina Shalaeva "The Impact of Economic Policy Uncertainty on Corporate Investments of Russian Companies"
- Nadezhda Votintseva "Identification of companies business model with text mining of annual reports"