IDLab is looking for new interns!
The International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy (IDLab) announces an additional enrollment of students. We have the opportunity to admit several trainees to our team on the following conditions:
- The period from April / June to December 2021.
- Students must not participate in other projects of the 2021 Thematic Plan.
- Salary will be determined based on the results of consideration of the motivation letter and interview.
- Trainees should participate in research projects of the laboratory: https: //idlab.hse.ru/
- Trainees should participate in scientific workshops and other general activities of the Lab.
- Part-time work of 4 hours (5-day work week of 20 hours) or less. By agreement with the Laboratory Head, it is possible to apply for a distance employment contract.
- Trainees should present at the workplace in the office when working offline. The schedule will be discussed at the interview.
- The best performing interns will receive an offer to continue work with the Lab.
Those who are interested should email a motivation letter to Maria Anatolyevna Molodchik (email@example.com) no later than March 5th. The letter should include your academic achievements, English language proficiency, motivation to work in the IDLab / university, the desired salary.
You can read more about the participation of students in the IDLab activities here: https://idlab.hse.ru/news/tags/stud/