Laboratory participated in the XXII workshop on Accounting and Management Control, organized by University of Vigo, Spain
International Laboratory of Intangible-driven economy participated in the XXII workshop on Accounting and Management Control on the 19-20 January, organized by University of Vigo, Spain. A series of investigations were presented.
The results of the following papers were presented:
· The Determinants of Dividend Policy in Russia: the Effect of State Ownership. Bykova A., Iturriaga F.
· The Effectiveness of Event Marketing: Evidence from Game Publishers and eSports Tournaments, Parshakov P., Naidenova I., Barajas A.
· With or Without CU: A Comparative Study of the Efficiency of European and Russian Corporate Universities. Parshakov P., Shakina E.
· Measurement of intellectual capital endowment: evidence from Russia. Molodchik M., Jardon C.
· Export, Innovation & Productivity: the Case of Russian Firms. Teplykh G.
· Who is interested in football clubs' stocks: rational investors or fans? Parshakov P., Chmykhov A.