The session of International Laboratory of Intangible-driven economy took place at University of Vigo, Spain
The session held on January 17-21 was dedicated to the development of Laboratory strategy for 2017-2019 years, discussion of the issue of attracting new members and more academic contacts.
A series of scientific workshops was also organized at the session. The following papers were presented:
· Accumulation rate of intangibles: comparative study of Russia and Europe. Molodchik M.
· MIRC: what indicators are collected by the software. Parshakov P.
· Fans preferences: One country, two markets, and different behaviours. Gasparetto T., Barajas A.
· Determinants of tourism expenditure in sport: A Quantile Regression Approach applied to a Professional League. Salgado, Barajas, Sánchez
· Intensity of Team Communication and Performance: Evidende from Video Games. Parshakov P., Avramenko I.
· Dynamic capabilities as mediator for foreign capital and performance. Bykova A., Jardon C.
· Intangible-driven performance: how much does industry matter? Molodchik M., Bykova A., Jardon C.
· Are TVs wrong when they pick the teams to broadcast? Gasparetto T., Barajas A.
· Non-usual football stadiums: only comfort level matters. Gasparetto T., Barajas A.
· Transfer Networks in European Football and the Clubs’ Performance. Parshkov P., Naidenova I.